Latest Version 8.0 – June 6, 2018
WordPress 4.9.7 Ready
Photberry is the great portfolio WordPress theme that enables you to create a professional portfolio website and manage your blog. A wide variety of portfolio layouts such as Grid, Masonry, Packery or 1-4 columns, showcase your works in the best possible way. With an integrated Live Page Builder you can compose any page in 5 minutes, without any coding skills!
Please note that images used on Pixel-Mafia demo sites are for demo purpose only. They are not included into the product’s package and doesn’t come with it.
- Added option to hide Featured Image for the single page. - Full compatibility with Elementor 2+. - Small CSS fixes and code optimization.
- Updated Envato Market Plugin.
- Small CSS fixes. - Code optimization.
- Fixed featured posts for Portfolio. - Fixed sidebars (index.php). - Now the menu does not switch to "mobile" state on laptops and looks the same as on desktops.
- Updated translation file. Added missing words and phrases.
- Fixed CSS for tabs. - Fixed featured posts issue. - Featured Posts now do not display the current post. - Grid blog can have the usual pagination instead of ajax load more button. - Added support for several isotope modules on one page. - Improved Swypebox behavior on mobile devices. - In the listing of Albums, Portfolio and Blog, the option of the kind of images is added: rectangle, square.
- Fixed sidebar position on category listing. - Added category selector in Blog element. - Added category selector in Albums element. - Added category selector in Portfolio element. - Fixed header issue on responsive. - Added the ability to select how many gallery post format images to display on the blog listing.
- The open in new window option for the url in the Price Table Item and Itemized Link has been fixed. - Fresh XML for One Click Demo Content Import. - Added Grid Media Element. - Fixed Category Listing. - Added option to disable the mobile version of the site. - Improved theme compatibility with older versions of PHP (lower than 5.3). - Fixed Vimeo Social button.
- Fixed issue with start video when click on the center iframe. - Removed some maximum values in the settings of the elements. - Fixed a bug (500 error) that could occur on some types of servers.