Calafate is a new way for designers, developers and users to experience WordPress. A
Portfolio website reimagined to highlight your most important content.
In the same way that brave explorers carve pathways to new ways of living, thinking outside of
the square and pushing the boundaries of human experience, your work also deserves new &
original ways to communicate with your audience.
Introducing Calafate. WordPress, but different.
Dedicated to a lifetime of updates and evolution, ‘Covers’ is a new feature added in v1.3.0.
Created to introduce your latest project, featured works or highlight unique products in your
online shop, it is a very easy to use tool that will generates a beautifully animated full-page
visual, to dazzle your visitors on arrival.
We have created this fresh WordPress canvas with a focus on content first, and built the
tools to help you create something really different and imaginative – you just need to add your
best content to bring it to life.
Take it for a test drive now, and see for yourself.
Calafate comes complete with it’s own custom page builder, making sure that your website
won’t be bloated with unnecessary code, and that your markup will be SEO friendly. The
builder generates the cleanest markup necessary, without messy elements and extraneous
code that other composers can add to your pages slowing your site down.
Calafate focuses on what really matters, creativity tools combined with your best content.
With a few clicks you will be able to generate complex layouts simply, while working with many
different creative tools.
You can play with normal page elements in many different ways, use color schemes in each
page and combine them with fade actions creating really interesting experiences, the
combinations and possibilities are almost endless.
Stand out from the crowd with Calafate for WordPress.
You will be amazed with by the speed of the technology behind Calafate, making your pages
load really fast, thanks to the advanced AJAX features.
You’ll also receive many easy to use tools that are included to help you create awesome project
presentations. Over the years we have worked with different creative folks
and we know the tools and features you seek to unleash your creative best.
Your website – from bland to amazing – in minutes, this is Calafate.
Complete features list
- Responsive, of course
- AJAX driven theme. You can also disable this feature.
- Two different navigations. A regular one and a compact one.
- Unique & lightweight custom page builder. You can create unique and very creative layouts to display your projects in a very easy way.
- Wordpress Customizer ready
- Packery, Isotope & masonry layouts
- Regular pagination
- Cool filtering method for your project items
- Multiple portfolio pages
- Two different blog styles – ‘Minimal’ & ‘Magazine’ (notice that only one style is possible, different from the demo)
- Custom fullscreen backgrounds for each project and section. With unique features.
- Hero sliders and self hosted videos
- Google fonts library
- Select the portfolio columns and four different layouts kinds. Funcky, Clean, Boring & Text.
- Fully customizable portfolio pages. Color schemes and heroes.
- Adjust the sizes for your text, fonts, color. Combinations are unlimited.
- Localization ready
- WooCommerce integration (e-commerce/shop features) support. Unique experience.
- iOS/Mobile Ready
- Touch gestures and keyboard support for sliders
- Portfolio & Woocommerce XML to import dummy content (placeholder images) to have an easy and fast start with your new theme.
Outstanding Customer Support
We usually answer support queries between 24-48hrs during business hours (9:00h-18:00h
The dashboard and Ticksy, our ticketing system, are checked regularly for the most up to date queries. In the meantime check if your query has been asked before, and have a look at the FAQs.
Support tasks should be about the theme itself.
Support does not include customizations requirements specific to your website.
If you have any questions prior to purchase before, please do not hesitate to contact.
v184.108.40.206 // updated: Dec 05 · 2017
v220.127.116.11 // updated: Nov 23 · 2017
- Fixed an isolated customizer bug
v18.104.22.168 // updated: Oct 19 · 2017
- Fixed a bug related video players in WordPress 4.9
v1.3.9 // updated: Oct 18 · 2017
- Improvement and fix for latest video update in v1.3.9
v1.3.8 // updated: Sep 16 · 2017
- Fixed video background support for mobile devices
- Added support for WooCommerce 2.3.1
v1.3.7 // updated: Aug 4 · 2017
- Improved Covers behaviors
- Improved portfolio options for mobile devices
- Added “back button” for blog posts & shop pages
- Added video background support for mobile devices
- Added more social options
- Fixed various bugs
v1.3.6 // updated: Jul 26 · 2017
- Fixed an issue related to dropdowns within the text editor related to WP 4.8
- Fixed some minor bugs
v1.3.5 // updated: Jul 4 · 2017
- Maintenance update fixing some minor bugs
v1.3.4 // updated: Jun 23 · 2017
- Improved support for WooCommerce 3.1.0
v1.3.3 // updated: Jun 15 · 2017
- Fixed overlay menu issues caused by last update
v1.3.2 // updated: May 30 · 2017
- Added support for lightbox captions
- Improved the Covers page template
- Fixed scrolling issues in WordPress 4.8
- Updated – Added files for latest ACF version
v1.3.1 // updated: May 12 · 2017
- Improved lightbox engine
- Fixed various bugs
v22.214.171.124 // updated: May 01 · 2017
- Added more options to “Covers” feature: Now you can add a default background image or video.
- Added new style to Covers. Have a look at this ☞ here
- Fixed various WooCommerce bugs
- Improved the mobile menu
v1.3.0 // updated: Apr 28 · 2017
- Fix for page options issue appeared with v1.3.0
v1.2.8 // updated: Apr 05 · 2017
- Added a new feature: “Covers”. You can see a demo here. ☞ Read docs..
- Improved general support for WooCommerce 3.0.x
- Added support for Apply Pay
- Fixed long submenu issues
- Updated ACF PRO to latest available version
v1.2.7 // updated: Apr 04 · 2017
- Improved support for WooCommerce 3.0
v1.2.6 // updated: Mar 14 · 2017
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Added support for product shortcodes
- Updated ACF PRO version
v1.2.5 // updated: Feb 23 · 2017
- Added pagination to the blog & portfolio shortcodes
- Improved custom links in menu
- Fixed issues with blog hero header
v1.2.4 // updated: Feb 14 · 2017
- Added a third blog post style, featuring hero header. See it in action ☞ here
- Improved parallax backgrounds
- Improved hero header with more options
- Fixed several other small bugs
v1.2.3 // updated: Feb 7 · 2017
- Fixed the portfolio grid issue
- Fixed some other small bugs
- Updated ACF PRO
v1.2.2 // updated: Feb 01 · 2017
- Fixed the portfolio shortcode (broken in v1.2.1)
v1.2.1 // updated: Jan 27 · 2017
- Improved hero header with more options:
- Now you can configure a hero element with ‘start’ & ‘end’ opacity. More creative tools!
- You can handle the distance between the header and the content. See it in action ☞ here
- Some calafaters wanted page backgrounds. Ladies & gentlemen, you can use the hero now as regular background with the new included tools.
- Added custom color scheme for blog posts
- Fixed some issues in the portfolio grid
- Fixed a few WooCommerce styling details
v1.2 // updated: Jan 13 · 2017
- Added a blog shortcode
- Fixed some different bugs
v1.1.5 // updated: Jan 6 · 2017
- Added a new hovering option (secondary images on hover grid items)
- Added a portfolio shortcode
- Added caption support for hero sliders
- Improved WooCommerce notices
- Improved WPML support
- Fixed various minor bugs
v1.1.0 // updated: Dec 16 · 2016
- Added pagination option for the shop
- Added custom logo option for the blog
- Improved lightbox functionanlity
- Fixed a handful of WooCommerce bugs
- Fixed navigation for posts when comments disabled issue
v1.0.5 // updated: Dec 9 · 2016
- Added a new portfolio hover style (See it in live ☞ here.)
- Added the option to load custom URL’s from the portfolio thumbnails
- Fixed some minor issues
v1.0.4 // updated: Dec 5 · 2016
- Fixed a bug in IE11
- Fixed some search related issues
- Fixed password protection for portfolio pages
- Improved support for Contact Form 7 v4.6
- Added option to display sharing links as icons
- Added Spanish translation. ¡Muchas gracias, Mtreik!
v1.0.3 // updated: Dec 2 · 2016
- Fixed a small issue related to page titles duplicity
v1.0.2 // updated: Nov 25 · 2016
- Added the option to hide the page title even when there is no hero header
- Added the option to display content before the portfolio grid
- Added styling for “Related Posts for WordPress” plugin
- Added password protection for content
- Improved WordPress galleries with more options
- Updated Calafate Shortcodes and Advanced Custom Fields plugins
v1.0.1 // updated: Nov 18 · 2016
- Added lightbox option for portfolio grid items
- Added toggle shortcode (updated the Calafate Shortcodes plugin to v0.2)
- Added styling for “Related Posts for WordPress” plugin
- Added German translation (Thanks a lot, Volker!)
- Fixed contact form display bugs
- Fixed laggish loading on Chrome
- Fixed an error related to the WooCommerce checkout page
v1.0 // Initial Release: Nov 15 2016
- Added autoplay option for hero sliders
- Added “always visible” option for the header
- Added the option to display content after the portfolio grid
- Added option to display search icon on mobile devices
- Added support for Visual Composer
- Improved video lightbox support
- Fixed some minor bugs
A special big ‘THANK YOU!’ for those talented artists and creatives that provided us with some of their amazing pieces to illustrate Calafate Portfolio & WooCommerce Wordpress Theme.
The products in the shop area are courtesy by:
And a very special mention to my mate Ruben for all the stunning magics & hard work done in this project. Such a pleasure, mate.
IMPORTANT: Images used to illustrate the demo are copyrighted by its owners. The illustrators & designers mentioned above. In no way, any of these images are included on the final package you download from Themeforest. They are only used for demonstration proposals.